The Face to Face HOME Program Includes
Assigned Eating Disorder Specialist Input from Gwen and Alex (course creators)
- You will be assigned both Eating Disorder Specialists to mentor you throughout the course
- Weekly sessions for each module + homework and exercises to complete between sessions
- You can contact your mentor via email at any point for questions and answers also
Plus All 6 Modules -
- Intial Assessment, Causes of your Eating Disorder + Personlised Goal Setting
- Body Image, Self-Esteem and Self-Worth
- Anxiety and Stress management - Coping strategies unique to you
- Nutrition and Exercise - Meal plans and Exercise plans to support you safel to your goals
- Control, Decisions and Responsibility
- Behaviour Change + Relapse Prevention
- HOME Nutrtion Guide
- HOME Meditation Guide
- HOME Family Support Guide
- Meal Plan Reference Templates (Examples + Blanks)
- Goal Setting Reference Templates (Examples + Blanks)
- Basal Metabolic Rate Template
HOME PROGRAM: 6 WEEK ASSIGNED SPECIALIST 1 to 1 SUPPORT PROGRAM COURSE
Terms & Conditions:
This product is the downloadable version of the HOME Program. It entitles the purchaser to weekly face to face support from Alex and Gwen, ARD Therapies professionals. You will receive weekly input to complete each module and the course will be custom designed to you and your specific needs.
You will be provided links to a website to view the course upon purchasing and a downloadble PDF link can be found sent to your personal email address. Please contact email@example.com or telephone +441474 398068 prior to purchase if you have any concerns or require the format in any specific digital form.
First published in 2018 by ARD Therapies Ltd. Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of research, private study, criticism or review, as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act, 1988, this download publication may only be reproduced, stored or transmitted, in any form or by any means, with the prior permission of the publishers.
All HOME products are not intended for individuals who are in the following categories: -
- Critically low body weight
- BMI below 16 for adults (visit https://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/Healthyweightcalculator.aspx) and for teenagers below the 85th percentile (visit https://www.calculator.net/anorexic-bmi-calculator.html) Alternatively visit your GP
- Rapid weight Loss
- If you have any abnormal blood results within a critical range or abnormal physical tests related to weight loss
- Hospitalised clients or those awaiting hospital admission for an eating disorder
Returns Policy: We do not provide refunds on our downloadable product of £249, however, we can return £45 per cancelled session upto 6 sessions (max total £270) providing 24 hours notice is given prior to any or all cancellations.