The HOME Download Program Includes all 6 Modules -
- Intial Assessment, Causes of your Eating Disorder + Goal Setting
- Body Image, Self-Esteem and Self-Worth
- Anxiety and Stress management
- Nutrition and Exercise
- Control, Decisions and Responsibility
- Behaviour Change + Relapse Prevention
- HOME Nutrtion Guide
- HOME Meditation Guide
- HOME Family Support Guide
- Meal Plan Reference Templates (Examples + Blanks)
- Goal Setting Reference Templates (Examples + Blanks)
- Basal Metabolic Rate Template
*Independent study, no input from HOME professionals included
PREMIUM HOME BUNDLE DOWNLOAD PROGRAM + ALL GUIDES + REFERENCE TEMPLATES INCLUDED
Terms & Conditions:
This product is the downloadable version of the HOME Program, Guides and Reference Templates(c). It is a self-directed study program, and does not entitle the purchaser to support from ARD Therapies professionals.
You will be provided links to a website to view the course upon purchasing and a downloadble PDF link can be found sent to your personal email address.
First published in 2018 by ARD Therapies Ltd. Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of research, private study, criticism or review, as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act, 1988, this download publication may only be reproduced, stored or transmitted, in any form or by any means, with the prior permission of the publishers.
Please contact email@example.com or telephone +44 1474 871432 prior to purchase if you have any concerns or require the format in any specific digital form.
All HOME products are not intended for individuals who are in the following categories: -
- Critically low body weight
- BMI below 16 for adults (visit https://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/Healthyweightcalculator.aspx) and for teenagers below the 85th percentile (visit https://www.calculator.net/anorexic-bmi-calculator.html) Alternatively visit your GP
- Rapid weight Loss
- If you have any abnormal blood results within a critical range or abnormal physical tests related to weight loss
- Hospitalised clients or those awaiting hospital admission for an eating disorder
Returns Policy: We provide refunds within 14 days of purchase minus a 3% transaction fee plus £5.00 handling fee, on any downloads purchased